Terms of participation: Primary education, health aptitude test.
Schedule: every Saturday (8 occasions), except 24.10.2020.
Duration: 100 hours (lectures + hands-on training)
Course’s start/finish: 03.10.2020. – 28.11.2020.
Location: Intern Kft.
3527 Miskolc, Vásárhelyi Pál u. 6.
Price: 160.000,- HUF + VAT (Gross: 203.200,- HUF)
Document that can be obtained by training: Certificate (issued in Hungarian and in German language)
Why apply? What's the advantages?
Working in Hungary or even abroad.
A profession well in demand, secure employment.
In our courses and trainings, apprentices can learn from qualified, experienced instructors who successfully prepare students for the expectations of both the domestic and foreign labor markets.
- It is a profession well in demand not just in Hungary but also in Germany, Austria or in the Netherlands.
- After the isometric piping mechanic course, excellent employment opportunities await you.
- Education at a high professional level.
- It is also possible to take a basic, professional German language course to facilitate employment abroad.
- Our company is also present abroad, so we can help you find a job.
Apply by telephone +36 (46) 505-533 , by email at the email@example.com address, or simply using the form below.
On October 3, 2020, the training will start at 8:00 am with the first lecture. You won’t need work clothes for that day.
- bank transfer or cash
- The whole amount until the start of the training
- In 2 parts:
- 101.600,- HUF until the start of the training,
- 101.600,- HUF until 14.11.2020.
The price covers:
- Lectures and printed notes,
- Hands-on training with the necessary materials and equipment. We provide work gloves and goggles. (1-1 pcs)
Equipment required for the training, which the participant is responsible for providing:
- Safety boots
- Working pants + jacket
- Safety Head shield
- Pen, pencil, eraser
Our courses in general:
After the courses organized by Intern Kft., our apprentices master the safe handling and use of their tools needed, they are aware of the related technologies and comply with occupational safety and accident prevention regulations.
At the end of the course, our apprentices can take part in an intensive German-language engineering course on request. Doing this can be of great help to them in the event of a possible employment abroad. Our company has been successfully training professionals for both the Hungarian and German markets for more than 10 years. Our decades of expertise guarantee the acquisition of marketable, up-to-date knowledge.